Webster University students receive many perks through their student ID cards.
• Get back into the dorms or gain access to classrooms, the swimming pool, fitness facilities and other media facilities.
• Travel around St. Louis on the MetroLink and MetroBus with your student ID card, in conjunction with UPass obtained from the Business Office.
• Rent movies, CDs, vinyl records or video games from the Webster University library.
• Use the student ID card as a debit card through U.S. Bank ATMs and Higher One ATMs on campus.
• Purchase food on campus using Gorlok Bucks or your meal plan.
• Or go off campus and find one of the restaurants that participate in the Gorlok Bucks program, including; CJ Muggs, Dairy Queen, Fizzy’s Soda Fountain & Grill, Highway 61 Roadhouse & Kitchen, Papa John’s, Racanelli’s Pizza, Serendipity Homemade Ice Cream, Weber’s Front Row, Penn Station East Coast Subs and San Sai Japanese Grill.
For more back to school information, check out these related stories: