April 30, 2017

Author: Emily Van de Riet

NEWS
NEWS
The construction of the Interdisciplinary Science Building resulted in the fencing off of Lot L and parts of Lot K near the East Academic Building, H. Sam Priest and the Pearson House. JORDAN PALMER / The Journal
NEWS
DSC_6396
The Community Music School was founded in 1925 by a St. Louis piano teacher.  Today, the school is celebrating 90 years of education.  JORDAN PALMER / The Journal
DSC_6717
Webster installed a new bicycle service station on campus. Located on the University Center patio, the Dero Fixit Bike Service Station is a place for bikers to perform basic maintenance. JORDAN PALMER | The Journal
Jesse Smith Online Pic
TheBlackExperienceWebPhoto